Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Learn More & Do Your Part to Protect Land Conservation Funding in New Hampshire!

Please visit the Forest Society's website: http://forestsociety.org/issues/lchip/ And then call your state representatives and ask them to oppose the diversion of the Land and Community Heritage Investment Program (LCHIP) fee. Find your representatives here: www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/wml.aspx.